You'll have plenty of room to make your family's homemade favorites with the 6.2 cu. ft. capacity double wall oven from Whirlpool brand. With the largest total capacity, this 24-inch double oven features the AccuBake® temperature management system to ensure evenly-baked, delicious results. Two oven lights brighten up the interior so you can keep an eye on what's cooking. This self-cleaning wall oven also features a touch control digital display for controls that are as simple to use as they are to clean.
- Temperature Sensor A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Dual Interior Lighting A pair of lights brighten up the interior so you can keep an eye on what's cooking.
- Electronic Touch Controls Streamlined oven controls are as simple to use as they are to clean.
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System This system uses a high temperature instead of harsh chemicals to help clean your oven by burning off baked-on food splatter.
- Keep Warm Setting This setting helps food stay warm and ready to serve even when the family is running late.
- Closed Door Broiling A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
- 12-Hour Delay Cook Setting
- Sabbath Mode with Star K Certification
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.