Ding and dent KitchenAid built-in refrigerator. Minor ding on the left edge of the freezer door.
This versatile 25.0 cu. ft built-in refrigerator features the ExtendFresh Plus Temperature Management System, which maintains the perfect temperature for fresh ingredients. The FreshFlow Produce Preserver extends freshness by neutralizing the over-ripening effects of ethylene emitted by certain fruits and vegetables. It also features PrintShield Finish, a fingerprint resistant finish, which protects against smudges and enhances the look of the refrigerator.
- PrintShield Finish - resists smudges while enhancing the overall look of the refrigerator. This new feature for KitchenAid® takes the worry out of keeping a working kitchen beautiful.
- ExtendFresh Plus Temperature Management System - ensures ingredients remain fresh for maximum taste and texture using a sensor-controlled system with a variable-capacity compressor. There is one thermistor in the freezer and one thermistor in the refrigerator.
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser - Light touch controls provide easy access to ice and water and enhances the refrigerator's look and performance.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - products conserve energy by exceeding minimum federal energy efficiency.
- Adjustable Spill-Resistant Glass Shelves - are easy to clean and help prevent messes from spilling over into other parts of the refrigerator. The shelf edges are nano-etched with a finely textured surface that helps contain spills, and lets you use the whole shelf from edge-to-edge.
- Intuitive Controls - Provide an easy-to-use touch pad control system that puts every refrigerator function right at your fingertips.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.